Monday, April 16, 2018

Kindness Shaker With Kara

Hey there! It's Kara and I'm back with a little shaker card featuring the new No One Else stamps and dies mixed with the beautiful Modern Peonies.

I started by stamping these large peonies on watercolor paper and heat embossing them in white. I added color to them using distress inks and water. I had also colored some peonies and leaves with Copic markers and had them on my desk. While moving the pieces around, I actually really liked the look of the water colored flowers with the Copic colored leaves.

To create the shaker portion of the card I die cut the word 'kindness' using the new No One Else die set near the top of a panel that had been cut with the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle die. I also stamped the sentiment above the die cut window before filling my shaker with heart confetti. I backed the shaker with a piece of white cardstock that I had stamped with the peony and leaf images from Modern Peonies for a bit of interest behind the letters.

I adhered the peonies and leaves at the bottom of the shaker panel and attached it to the card base layered up with a piece of black cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Wplus9 4 Bar Stitched Rectangles Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Wplus9 PURE COLOR Black Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Modern Peonies Stamp
Wplus9 Modern Peonies Stamp
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Modern Peonies Die
Wplus9 Modern Peonies Die
Shop at:
WP9
No One Else
No One Else
Shop at:
WP9
No One Else Die
No One Else Die
Shop at:
WP9

4 comments:

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest